The Warwickshire Hunt's history can be traced back to its formation in 1791 when a Mr Corbet, at his own expense, hunted the country 40 miles long and 20 miles wide.
Today, the country is some 21 miles N to S and about 24 miles E to W.
The Kennels at Little Kineton were built on the existing site in 1839.
The halcyon days for the Warwickshire were between the 1st and 2nd World Wars. Very much recognised as one of the leading packs in the midland shires, it had a succession of legendary huntsmen including Bob Champion, Ted Cox and George Gillson.
From 1853 - 1985, the north part of the country was hunted by the North Warwickshire Hunt. Encroaching urbanisation forced this hunt to disband in 1985 whereupon some of the country was returned to the Warwickshire with the remainder being dispersed between the Worcestershire and the Croome & West Warwickshire Hunts.
Adjacent Hunts include the Atherstone, Pytchley, Bicester, Heythrop, North Cotswold, Croome & West Warwicks, Worcesterhire.